We are set for the finals! Join Us for the last 2 days of World Cup Action in the Steveston Village!!
Come join us as our community acts as a local host to this World Cup Finals Spectacular:
At Steveston Park there will be live music, a BBQ and lots of fun kids games. Plus, on Sunday from 11:30 a.m., Rick Hansen will be making an appearance!
At the Buck both days, with a purchase of a special $25 ticket, there will be a live DJ, a BBQ, pizza, beer and prizes worth $4,000, including the chance to win a return trip for two within B.C. with Pacific Coastal Airlines. Tickets available at the Buck and at Bean and Beyond Cafe.
- A cup of cheer for Richmond playground – Steveston World Cup Village festival raised almost $4,000 for the Rick Hansen Foundation, Richmond News, July 18, 2014
- World Cup Steveston raises almost $4,000 for playground, Richmond Review, July 18, 2014
- World Cup helping local restaurants, News 1130, July 13, 2014
- World Cup Final party at the Buck, Richmond News, July 11, 2014
- Five best spots to watch the World Cup final in Vancouver, The Vancouver Sun, July 11, 2014
- World Cup parties in Richmond with Costa Rica, Colombia – Splash Toys and Phoenix Art are the last two Steveston businesses to celebrate their National Days as part of the Steveston World Cup Village, Richmond News, July 11, 2014
- Steveston set for World Cup final, Richmond Review, July 10, 2014
- World Cup parties in Richmond with Argentina, Ivory Coast – Village Bikes, Blue Canoe and True Conditioning host “National Days” as last few days of Steveston World Cup Village arrive, Richmond News, July 10, 2014
- PHOTOS: Steveston World Cup Village Week #6 (Spain), Richmond News, July 9, 2014